He wanted my number all year, I gave it to him but he hasn't texted or anything...

So this guy in one of my classes has been asking for my number all year. It was really getting on my nerves but being the nice person I am, I wrote it down when I signed his yearbook a week ago. He hasn't texted me or anything and I didn't get his number. What's up with him? He wanted it all year but now that he has it he won't use it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm like this as well. I am very choosy when it comes to men. I would rather wait (maybe forever?) for the right person to come along then to even date someone who I might not be happy with. I think you are being a very smart and classy lady to do what you are doing, so keep it up. If you don't feel a connection with these guys, why date them, you know?

What Guys Said 1

• my guess is he doesn't want to look desperate , so he is holding off on calling your rate away . but to wait an entire week doesn't make much sense to me . so I wonder if maybe he lost interest over the course of the year and maybe doesn't care as much now .

What Girls Said 1

• How long has it been? He's probably trying not to seem to eager. Either that, or he lost interest.