Cute or Sexy/Hot?

Guys-Do you like cute or hot/sexy?

Girls-Same Question

I've always loved cute,adorable,bubbly etc over hot,sexy,etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• i like cute guys. Hot guys are good for hooking up but I think they put too much effort in their looks. On the other hand, cute guys I can see myself with them in a relationship.

What Girls Said 29

• im a bisexual girl so...ill just go with girls on this one

one thing I never get are these "this or that" questions. the definitions of each thing tend to make no sense and are usually very biased and one sided but eh. whatever.

i usually end up with what people consider to be sexy girls, physically. well I usually go for curvy girls (curvy hips, butt, and sometimes larger boobs) and they are seen as more sexy and less cute by many people. my girlfriend is very curvy sexy and hot and pretty to me. she's adorable to me.

im not sure about liking bubbly girls for relationships...ive seen girls who are called "bubbly" and no offense to anyone but they usually are on the dim side if you catch my drift. not always, but in my experience, most of the time. also sometimes "bubbly" girls are just too happy for me as bad as that sounds lol they seem to lack any real depth which is important to me. my girlfriend is definitely on the more intelligent side and she has a dark sense of humor and sarcasm that I love. she's usually very nice and funny but definitely not bubbly. she's got kind of a "no bull sh*t" attitude at times and I love it. haha I still find her beyond adorable though for the little things she does.

for guys...pretty much the same as far as personality goes. sexy guys are cool but cute guys are cool too. cute nerds are getting my attention lately and I have no clue why. lol its all good as long as I'm attracted to them. I DONT like overly buff guys though. I'm not into the body builder look. skinny guys are cute sometimes but not too skinny. think seth cohen from that show the o.c. he looks like one of my ex bfs.

personally I don't think you can judge someone's personality based on how they look as some people are saying here but that's just me.

• Hey I like dim girls. there honest and sweet. they usually don't play games.

• Haha that's an interesting theory...well babe to each is own. everybody needs some lovin. you take the dim ones, ill take the bright ones. everyone is happy. yay :)

• hot & sexy. I just can't associate a potential "guy" as cute and adorable. and because he is "hot" does not mean he cannot be sweet and sensitive so yeah! =D

• I like.. well, all of them. Haha. I usually label guys that I think are attractive "hot" even though others thing there cute. And only sometimes with the same guy, if they do something even more attractive, I call it sexy. But then, if there sweet to me, I think they are cute. Lol, so I like a mixture of all.. but they need to have a "cute" personality. ^_^

• This is a confusin q. just because people can be like all in one :$ but I'd say a guy who is both cute like in terms of his smile with a hot/sexy body , whole package ;)

• Cute and adorable for sure. Can't resist those types of guys :$ Hot and sexy I look the other way. They don't catch my attention as fast as a cute, funny, smiling guy could. That's just me !

• Both. But I prefer cute because they tend to be sweeter and nicer, whereas hot/sexy guys are usually players or d***heads, or self indulgent, or maybe even all 3.

• in my opinion, it depends on the guy, some guys are very cute and some are sexy/hot, but I like more sexy/hot!=)

• ive always preferred cute and sexy guys. hot isn't really that important to me, cause they can be really egotistical. a cute guy who has sexy quirks but doesn't know them is a turn on for me ;)

• well who can resist a hot sexy guy! but when it comes down to it the cute and adorable ones are the goodies :)

• I think hot guys who put too much effort into how they look will be superficial. Cute and nerdy all the way!

• I prefer cute(:

• all of the above!

• definitely cute and adorable over sexy/hot.

• cute and who can make me laugh :)

• I tend to fall for the cute/adorable guys, so I'd say cute.

And I'm not saying the cute ones are the goodies goodies, 'cause looks can be deciving.

• hot & sexy !

• cute.

• definitely hot and sexy in a guy

• I've always liked hot over cute.

• I've always liked cute guys better.

• Cute:)

• i prefer cute

• Personally, I prefer cute :)

• Cute! =)

• Well, I like both, but I lean on the more cute side.

• probably cute or handsome, something like that, and by cute I mean a guy who looks like ricky from secret life of the american teenager. That's cute for me at least

• I really love em both...but I lean more towards the hot, sexy...guys (i've observed, and heard) tend to like the cute, adorable, bubbly ones because it makes them seen more masculine and brings out their naturual protective instincts...and women LOVE the feeling of being cared for and safe.

also, can a girl be sexy and adorable?...because this is how I am often described.

• if I had to choose between cute hot or sexy I would probably prefer sexy

but only when its like when someone says everything about the woman is sexy not just her body.

• i've liked guys who are both

What Guys Said 14

• I prefer cute.

To me it's a bit like this.

Cute = Spaghetti.

Hot = Icecream

You can have hot once in a while as a treat, but you wouldn't want it all the time, where as you can live on cute.

(Well that's me anyway, if you want hot 24/7 good luck to ya)

• Yes I agree. Cute has it overy 'sexy' which implies they're TRYING to look sexy, while someone cute is that way naturally!

• I'll take a cute girl over a hot one any day. Any damn day. : )

• a little of both, probably cuteness over sexy tho

• yup, I like sexy girls.. are you sexy?

but being sexy isn't important.. what's important is

the character.. :)

• Id rather be hot or sexy.

I LOL @ bubbly, sounds something like a Pikachu.

• Cute; "hot" is usually either stuck up, hard to get, or a party girl, or all of these. Not my type, so "cute" girls for sure.

• well, I guess it's a well balance of the two but if I'm looking for a overnight relationship, it's hot and sexy

• me too. sexy seems and hot is cute without the personality

• ive always like cute but I'm still pretty younge so =P (14 )

• DEFINETELY CUTE! ;)

• Definitely cute

• hot & sexy p***s wins

• Its the on going chess game between your penis and your brain. Your dong says hot/sexy and your brain says cute.