What's your take on this dress?

I'm going to a dance in a week and I wanna know if this is cute

link

link

It's not a super formal dance

Most Helpful Girl

• i honestly think its quite tacky. Its long, boring and the shoes are horrible. You need to find something with a thin heel, so that it really does show your legs off.

The dress is tacky. it look like a kind of dress that every store wants to make to seem as if its 'special and awesome'. Its a very ugly pattern and the cut is quite boring. It doesn't show any cleavage. the straps are boring as hell. its too long.

you need something shorter, cuter and hotter. Why limit yourself to something that can be found in an old ladies store, claiming to make them 'cool & hip'? Find something to suit your age, not your maturity.

i agree with Cakegirl, that's a very cute dress she has in a link.

• Well I don't have much too show off. at all, not kidding. and its only to my knees ish, how is that long?? and the shoes aren't big, if you looked the other pictures

• I can't walk if it's just a stick. I think theyre comfortable and cute. and since theyre simple I can wear them with something other thatn the dress. and I hate wearin anythin to short

• Well, then I shouldnt have answered. that was just what I thought of it.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes it's cute and you can move freely in it, great for a dance!

• Very cute

• Yep it's cute. I like it. I think it will suit you.

What Girls Said 6

• The dress is a floral print which is usually worn in the day time. You might want to consider something more like this:

link

• Its a cute dress... I wouldn't go with such a bold print though. But then again, I don't know what you look like so I don't know how it will suit you. But it is a very cute dress.

• I like the one cakegirl suggested a lot better. The pink one is a little tacky.

• the dress is really cute and shoes match perfectly for it

• How about something like that?

link - Come to think of it.. I might go buy this myself haha..

link

link

Those shoes you pointed out, looks like something you would wear to a funeral. Just saying..

• Its not a super formal dance and the shoes are too much for this dance.

• I know, I read your question.. And okay.

• well I don't know ur style or you but if you want my opinion I think its ugly I hate the color pink and the patterns hidious and the heels are to chunkie