Girls judge you at dances?

I was at a dance last night, not a school dance. Its just something that's once a month that a ton of high schoolers go to... kind of like a rec dance. Its my third time going and I notice that when you go and start to dance with a girl they look at their friend, their friend looks at you, back at the girl and makes a face. she usually does the no face and then the girl backs away. they are obviously rating you on looks. Why is this? anyway to avoid this?

Most Helpful Girl

• All girls like to judge a guy's appearance, you can't really avoid this unless the girl is alone or something. We want to let our friends know whether the guy she's dancing with is cute or not, because if we don't think he is, then she shouldn't dance with him.

What Girls Said 1

• you can't avoid it it just part of life

What Guys Said 1

• Why is this? Because girls do that sort of thing in groups. You can't stop it, that's what they do. However guys do exactly the same thing so meh.