Guys, how's this dress?

picture it without the jacket, is it too slutty? can it look classy?

link

scroll to the right, it's the last dress (gray with black cut outs on a blond model)

better view - the dress sort of looks like this link

Most Helpful Guy

• Definetly not slutty. I actually think its quite sexy, but as for classy meh I don't think so either.

• Would you call it promiscuous? thanks

• Well lets take a look at what promiscuous means

1. Having casual sexual relations frequently with different partners; indiscriminate in the choice of sexual partners.

2. Lacking standards of selection; indiscriminate.

3. Casual; random.

4. Consisting of diverse, unrelated parts or individuals; confused:

Do I think that the dress suggests any of these things? Nope. I just think its a hot dress with style. For me it does not suggest promiscuity.

What Guys Said 1

• Slutty, no. Maybe fashionably gothic. It looks okay if your into that. Wear a white bra with it so you don't the appearance of slutty or that area standing out.

What Girls Said 4

• very hot. it could be a tiny bit slutty depending on what accessories you wear with it. If you wear a bolder necklace and bracelets it will make it look... more classy I guess. And don't wear really high shoes with it.. maybe try for 1 - 2 1/2 inch heels.

• Ohhhh I like it. It very sexy but not in a trashy way.

Depends where you wear it though...

If you're wearing it to a gala or some upscale event than it may be a little too much, but if you're wearing it to a club or some fun event than it's perfect.

But buy it anyways you never know when you might need it.

:)

• Doesn't look slutty to me. Looks kinda classy with a bit of "I'm not afraid to get dirty" look.

• Not slutty:]