Guys and girls. What do you look for in a partner?

Personality and looks

What Guys Said 1

• Looks only gets you into the door, i.e. first date but, after that there has to be more about her to like. Personalities must harmonize. Opposites do not attract as the saying goes other than gender that is. When you look for a partner you have to think long-term on where you see the both of you. Things you do while dating is a pre-cursor multiple of what to expect when married. If you fight in the dating stages, then the fighting only becomes worse in the marriage.

What Girls Said 1

• For me, I like fun, outgoing guys with a good sense of humor. I don't care too much about the looks, I've never really had a "dream guy" that I thought of and wished my boyfriend/future husband would look the way I dreamed. But I like when they are fit and clean shave (I hate beards and everything) and they have to have a nice smile. And tidy clothes. I don't like it when they wear ripped/dirty jeans or clothes that are too small or make them look immature.