Would they consider it sexy?

I work in a store, we most if not all the guys wear black jeans and all the girls wear black dress slacks, that show off the butts really well, anyway, I've got a slightly faded pair of black dress khakis I used to use for another job, there a little tight around the waste but they show off my butt really good (I'm in good shape too) I was wondering if most women might find this to look a bit homosexual or it they would consider it sexy?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't consider it homosexual or sexy. I'd consider it plain weird. I can't stand it when pants show off a guys butt.

• What if its a nice muscular butt though? no homo

• Nah. I don't care if you have the most perfect butt in the world... I still don't want to see it. But that's me.

What Girls Said 1

• Split the difference,and try wearing a pair of women's dress slacks,too!Some might find that sexy,especially if it shows off your butt.I would.

What Guys Said 1

• It's not about how you look but your attitude, if you feel comfortable wearing a dress then go for it, girls think MOST guys are gay anyway for some reason