Guys--Do you think a nose stud would spoil my looks?

Even if you don't find me attractive now, do you think a nose stud would make me even less so?

link

Most Helpful Guy

• It will ruin your modeling career...

• I wasn't aware that I had a modeling career. In fact, my career is very far from the glitz and glamor of modeling.

What Guys Said 6

• hahaha, so you're going to take a random stranger's advice on getting a piercing? - well, judging by your picture, I think you'd look good with a nose stud - and if it happens that you don't like it, you can take it off. But it'd definitely be an adventure either way. I say go for it.

• nose studs are horrid most of the time

• Though you thought angelicatheangel looked hot with one? Just an observation.

• And I'm sure you would too, but they are still horrid :P

• I don't like them. What's the point?

I think that you look great now.

Why ruin it?

• honestly...i think that nose stud will be a distraction to ur beautiful face...soooo id say no...

• well you will end up with a scar when you take it out... scar face...etc

• Well it wouldn't really spoil your looks but personally I think you look beautiful without it. I'm not a huge fan of nose studs. I don't get why good looking girls wanna put extra holes in their noses :)

What Girls Said 0