My boyfriend said he only is with me because I am beautiful.

My boyfriend and I got in a huge fight and I left our house to stay with my sister for a few days. He called me and said please come home. Well when I got home we talked and he told me that he loves me and he is willing to deal with all of the fighting because I am hot! WTF? Do all guys do this? I am really confused and I don't know if I should stay with him or not?

GUYS PLEASE HELP! I NEED SOME GOOD ADVICE!

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to bail. He obviously doesn't respect you. But one thing you must remember is DO NOT LET YOURSELF fall into the trap of believing him to be a representative of the entire male community. He is one guy and his views and opinions and practices are not a representative of the entire male community. Don't think that for a moment.

What Guys Said 6

• WOW bravo to your boyfriend (heavy emphases on the boy part) you need to have a long sit down chat with him and ask him again, and if he says because you're HOT again, ask him :"what if you were disfigured in a accident or some thing would he stick around ", and if he says "hell no" then you got your answer...At less he's honest, I'll give him that, but like any thing, beauty fades...maybe you should ask yourself why the hell you're with him too while you're at it, and if the answer is some thing physical like his **** size all the time then you need to reevaluate yourself

• It's your call. He just told you what he's in the relationship for. It's either enough for you, or it isn't.

P.S.: And yes; it means he does not love you. Sorry.

• I know I sound like a complete pussy, but do you think it could change?? I mean with live together!!! Does that mean he ever loved me?

• Maybe he loved you before, but he certainly doesn't now. And it's a HORRIBLE idea to wait for a man to change. It'll likely take something like years--if ever--and he won't be fun in the meantime.

Best to walk away. and let him come back *after* he turns into a boyfriend.

• Thanks for you help....

• Are you tryng to convince US or YOURSELF ?

• Not trying to convince anyone! I am just confused. Why would he say that? Does that mean he doesn't even love me?

• what was the fight about. were you a tart before you meet him.

• sadly I think this happens a lot, and on both sides too. I know guys who dated some girls just because they are hot. I have one friend who had trouble finding a girlfriend at college and he now dates someone on the dance team who is dumb as a post and he says that its hard to stay with her, but he says he could never get a girl like her, and he's not a bad looking guy and he runs cross country. Anyways, I would say leave the guy. I mean what would happen if you eventually moved in or married him. Your looks would fade over time, and even if you are still "hot" 20 years from now, you wouldn't be as good as some young 18 year old and he'd cheat on you.

• Looks like he is prepared to put up with all the crap you give him becasue of your appearance, if you are ok with that then great you can get away with so much or if you want a guy who likes you for you then maybe find someone else and sh*t test him she if he puts up with it or if he calls you on it.

What Girls Said 2

• That's not love. Simple as that. If you want to be with someone who loves you, then go back to your sister and leave him behind. Being beautiful is a great thing and of course we all want our SOs to see us as beautiful, but you need to have everything else as well. Find someone who values your mind and personality AND your looks. Good luck!

• If he is only with you for your looks that's not good. you deserve a guy who is compatible with you emotionally and loves all of you. he sounds shallow and immature. God forbid what if you got your arm cut off? I think of true love like, if one partner got disfigured in an accident, that other person would still love them and be with them