When to stop wearing boots?

OK this Saturday their is a party and I have a cute pink/champagne stripped dress. I was thinking about wearing it with black leggings and maybe boots, but its almost June so I'm not sure if I should or not. Is it ok to wear boots during summer? If not what kind of shoes should I wear and what color.

Most Helpful Girl

• boots TOTALLY work during the summer but

no WINTER boots like boots with fur or ones that are made of thick materials.

ankle boots work for summer weather and look lovely with a summer dress

cow girl boots are a summer go to!

• Haha yeah cow girl boots are so cute. would a cow girl boot go with a pink dress?

What Guys Said 3

• heels. but keep it to no more than 2". if ur uncomfortable wearing heels. wear some sort of wedged sandal? if that exists

• boots might be a bit hot don't you think?

• Just my opinion but I hate when a girl wears boots they're so ugly.

What Girls Said 3

• donttt wear boots in this weather lol, and if the dress is long enough just wear it without leggings. and for shoes, anything but boots. maybe some really cute sandals or something

• Actually the dress is kind of short so that's why I'm wearing leggings. it looks really cute with the boots but I guess I shouldnt wear cause of the weather..

• why not some flats that stand out?

i love to have my own style

and to well of course stad out

• too hot for boots. I don't even own boots lol. I don't like em