Can a guy still be in love with a girl after 2 years has gone by?

So me and my ex have been broken up for about 2 years. I moved on and he also did but not completely. In those 2 years we have broken up but we've spent time together. He calls me and texts me. We just keep it real between each other. He asks me for advice and I ask him for advice too. He usually tells me...He wants me in his life. We have also been intimate in those two years of being broken up. I'm so confused..I don't know if he loves me and if he doesn't then how come he hasn't let go?

Please tell me your opinion; Girls if you've ever gone through this how did it turn out? and Guys put yourself in his shoes, why would you do this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have been there honestly - One girl and I dated for about 2 years and I was in love with her. We broke up because of distance at the time, she had to go stay with her dad about an hour and a half away. I was in love with her for years afterward, but then I realized ya know that it was all for good reason why we broke up and if we ever get back together down the road then we will see.

Why do I think he is still doing things? Might be because your letting him, I mean if me and an ex broke up, even if I was in love with her or not, if she was still letting me have sex with her I would do it and it has been done.

He could really mean what he is telling you or it could be BS, with you knowing him a lot longer then we have of course, I think you are just going to have to see if it's BS he's saying or the truth.

What Guys Said 4

• I think its bullsh*t, you probably have some issues about letting go otherwise.

You won't ever forget someone that's been in your life, tho you should certainly be able to move on.

• i think a person begins to love after that long and not the other way around

• yes, I can say from personal experience. not talking about it but just trust me, with guys yes we can still be in love easily after two years.

• Anything is possible you can never forget an ex possible to move on tempting to hook up again becasue it is so familar and tempting and easy...

What Girls Said 0