Do girls like drummers?

Idk if this is in the right category, but hey I figure its style to some degree... lol

But how do you feel about drummers girls? One's in a band, and stuff? How attractive are they to you in comparison to singers and guitarists? I don't know I'm told that I'm a cute guy, not hot or sexy, but I'm not a bad boy either haha and these are from people that typically don't even know who I really am. I'm not into drugs either like a good chunk of musicians, never done them, never will, or smoke... Ugh! I think its gross.

But not to brag, I'm a pretty good drummer, I just wonder how girls view them hehe ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I think any guy who can play an instrument seems hot. But I think that if the guy can sing it would make him seem way hotter. But really it depends on the person and what he looks like tbh.

What Girls Said 4

• Drummers are hot! Any guy who could play the drums would definitely impress me :) Following up after the drums comes the guitar, THEN the singer.

• Yeah I hate singers! lol jk ;P

• drummers are hot.. when I go to shows the first thing I do is check out the drummers

• Hmm, drummers are pretty cool... its the personality that makes the person though.

• i think drummers are the hottest people in bands! yum! hehe

What Guys Said 0