Thoughts on these dresses?

link What you think about this dress for going to a club.

link And this dress for a wedding.

Most Helpful Girl

• The first,for the club is smokin'! I love it.You must have quite a figure,to wear it,though.Assuming that you do-You'll be the star attraction!If you don't go with a guy,you'll have no trouble finding one,to leave with(or another girl,for that matter!)

The second ,for the wdding is gorgeous,but I'd opt for a tamer color.You don't want to upstage the poor bride.It's beautiful though,very "Bettie Page Retro",right out of the 50's.I love the vintage styles so much.Nice taste! What are you doing for shoes for these? I'd get some seamed nylons to go with the retro dress!

What Guys Said 4

• In Dress A you're likely to be pinched at a lot of clubs...

Dress B is way too provocative for any wedding I've ever been to.

• How is dress B provocative? It doesn't even show much cleavage..

• Right, maybe it's just the color that stands out. I still think it would work.. :) Thanks for your input though sir.

• You're welcome...yes, the loud color is part of the problem...A nice sky blue would work better!

• Well, what's in the that adorable first outfit is really hot and I positively love her hair! It think it would look much better once it's off her and the floor. As for the second, the dress, it would do nice as office attire.

• youre likely to get the wrong guys at the club, if you wear it. go ahead and do it. but..if you come back saying you had sex the same night. then don't say I didn't warn you. lol

the wedding one should be fine. the color is too flashy though. go with a little more subtler color. especially black since it has a slimming effect, just in case

• Haha, I don't plan having sex with anyone. Just a tease ;) .. Jokes.

I just think black for a wedding isn't as good, it's like attending a funeral..

• Haha. well. still just don't get drunk in that dress

and yeah I know but still, it might help

• the one for the wedding not green go with gold or silver. For the club that is nice.

• Http://www.edressme.com/d1883.html This would work, yeah?

What Girls Said 5

• they're really cute. I would wear the first one if I were you :)

• the night out dress is very nice! I would stay away from the really bright colors for a wedding, you want more neutral colors, the last thing you want to do is take away from the bride standing out.

• I LOOOOOVE the first dress for the club. It's perfect! The second one isn't too bad it's just the color that's too bright for a wedding. You should get it in a lighter shade of blue.

• Yeah, I think they're both really cute.

• first dress is not really my style but its not bad

second one's color is too attention getting for a wedding. the focus is on the bride, everyone else should blend into the background lol