Do you need to be good looking and handsome to attract girls?

Do you need to be good looking,handsome, to attract girls

Most Helpful Girl

• no you could be REALLY funny and your personality could make you wayyy more attractive then your looks. its happended to me a million of times lol

• Yes dude your are right I am average looking guy but I have a girlfriend she is so cute, good looking and charming.

• Aww (: good for you! (:

What Girls Said 10

• Not always, though it can be an added bonus for a girl. Usually girls go after a guy they can talk to, that can make them laugh and one that they know will look after them no matter what. Personality is key so just keep that in mind, you don't always have to be ridiculously good looking (just so you know, most guys like that are total pricks anyway). Hope this helps :)

• Umm no I don't think so. It depends on what type of girl it is. There are so many girls that are so focused on looks and that is all they care about. But there are girls who look more in the inside. Just be a gentleman and trust me you will get lots of girls.

• No, personality all the way! Funny guys with a nice smile always get me... especially if they are shy and considerate...

• No, I had a crush on a guy in high school who really wasn't the most attractive person in the world. He wasn't ugly or anything but when I met him I wasn't like, "omg he's so hot." But he was absolutely hilarious, I had a bunch of classes with him and he was always making me and everyone else laugh. I was pretty disappointed when I found out he had a girlfriend.

• No, this is the main point!

But, it depend on girls, some prefer a good looking guy, other follow their emotion and the character of a person.

if you are out going and smart, and you know how to speak to a woman!

you are the king ;)

good luck

• no.

u gotta have that fun and friendly personality for girls to really get attracted to you no matter how you look like. because pretty boys sometimes are a turn off to be honest. lol. they look to soft for me. so no

• no just a sense of humor, what girl doesn't like to laugh?

• NO,

Just Have that strong personality & responsibility.

Be confidant.

• Personality comes first.

• First glance - Yes..

Later on - No.. Personality takes over.

What Guys Said 1

• nope