Why did he step on my shoe PURPOSELY?

I was in line at a fast food restaurant today and the guy behind me PURPOSELY stepped on the back of my shoe. I then turned around and he said "sorry" but the way he was looking at me...wasn't normal. He had like an amazed face and was looking at my eyes for so long and held eye contact. I know for a fact he stepped on my shoe purposely because it was pretty obvious, I don't know how to explain it. Then after when I sat down to eat my food I saw him eying me a lot. Did he step on my shoe to get my attention?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. Do bad he didn't ask you for your phone number.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah he likes to play footsies with you

What Girls Said 1

• ok this guy may just be some guy who likes you, and is shy enough not to approach you... or he could be captivated with you, possibly even a stalker. keep your eyes open for this guy everywhere you go and see if he turns up in your regular hang outs. don't be scared to look over your shoulder sometimes. its best to be aware of the possibilities. but don't be paranoid just observant...