Do people generally end up with someone that just... "looks made for them"?

I don't know... I've looked around and have observed OLDER couples, as in married couples or couples that I know are engaged or whatever. A lot of them genuinely look like they belong together. I feel my parents do, quite a few of my friends parents do (not because I've just always known them to be that way)...

Basically, it seems like people of the same "league" if you will, end up together, which totally does NOT seem to happen as much when people my age (high school/college) are dating or are "together". I could get into a whole "bad boy vs. good guy" or "love vs. lust" argument right here, but I won't ;)

For example, it seems like a classy girl will eventually end up with a classy guy... or whatever classification you can put on two people lol. Two people that just generally give off that similar outward impression/appearance... Does it always generally end up with way?

Do you think people generally end up with someone that looks "made for them" or that they just LOOK like they belong together?

Most Helpful Girl

• I can say from experience that I look for men that have similar characteristics as I do. I'm in love with a man who is also my best friend for a year now who fits that description, not because I say so...Because everyone also agrees we compliment each other. No awkward height difference, facial expressions, hand shapes, to personalities and temperaments. I call him the male version of myself LOL However we are both Libras (8yrs and 8days apart) and I can answer questions for him without even asking him and vise versa. Our backgrounds and upbringing are very similar as to our goals and retirement plans. What he can't do I can and he does everything I can't. As far as ending up with him till my last day on earth only time will tell. All I can say is its nice to be able to have a simple disagreement with him and he will still be there tomorrow and want to still be my best friend too.

What Girls Said 4

• nah not always

see my personality can keep going with any personality

im easy going nd accept any man who can love me truly I don't care about how he looks or his color as much as he loves me deeply

so for me I really don't care if his personality is opposite of my personality with all his bad nd good sides I can accept him because I have a lot of bad sides nd also good sides

so sometimes you see couples together and you think, how they becoming lovers ?! they are not alike at all

• NOOOOOOOOO. People date people that are less/more attractive then them all the time. It's b.s the scientists don't know what their talking about I don't belive any of it. Plus personality is more important. If that's true then there's a boat load of attractive people that would be "scientifically" lower on the rating scale because of who they date. So this is a lie!

• My parent's weren't then and aren't now.

• I'm not completely following you here... could you explain a little more?

• That's what I figured you meant... I'm sorry. :(

• Lol Maiya that as funny. In a sad way. Sorry : (

often times people who spend lots of time together take on similar expressions and as time goes on, creases develop in the same places, giving the impression, you actually look similar when you really naturally are not so much.

• Honestly I don't think so. My boyfriend and I right now are so different. There's a very obvious height difference (me being taller) Me being more matured (he still has a rather high voice) and we are both random and kind of crazy. We both have kind of the same problems sometimes and other times we going insane by what the other has done. It's a roller coaster relationship, and I don't think we really "look" like we're meant to be together, but we love each other anyways :)

What Guys Said 2

• As a couple grows together, they start looking good together. They blend in together and become comfortable with one another, to a point that things just look "natural". That's not hard to imagine. How they started, is a different story. For the most part, we date those who we find attractive. So you could say, we find people who are "bit" like us. But remember that opposites/personality also attract.

• yes this is true. we covered this in human sexuality. also the middle of the road looking people get the most play. why, because the more average looking people then good or bad looking.