Thongs - Thinner the Better?

Well I started to wear thongs and it's a bit hard for me to get used to them. My friends tell me that the thinner the string in the back, the less you feel it. I'm thinking that it will be even less comfy with a thinner string but I haven't tried it yet. Any advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on how long you've been wearing them, but eventually you'll get used to them. They might be a little too tight, and encourage the wedgie feeling - maybe try a size up. I usually don't wear the ones with the string because they tend to stretch a lot more in my opinion, and then you accidentally yank them up so they show above your pants. As to what the boys say down there, boyshorts are well and good but it's practically impossible to keep the line of them hidden, if you're really looking to not have a panty line then a thong is the way to go!

What Guys Said 3

• I’m not a huge fan of thongs believe it or not. I think they should only be worn for spots, maybe when you were a dress for an outing and you don’t want your panty line showing, and by strippers. Other then that thongs seem to be pointless, I mean what if you sharted? Or have a super heavy flow that day…messy messy and as a woman you’ll secrete wetness and then that little sting thong would get all crusty..eww , just stick with granny panties, now that’s sexy..:)

• You know people don't really sh*t themselves that often but by the sound of it you do.

• O good one, here's an idea why don't you let me set on your face and we'll test out your theory..? I'm sorry that was uncalled for, I didn't mean that, you just kinda hurt my feelings with that..Don't judge me...

• nah I don't think guys are really into thongs anymore, honestly me myself I love seeing girls in boyshorts

• Thongs are beautiful and sexy

What Girls Said 2

• Thongs that have a thinner string is more comfy because it's true, you can't feel it as much as the thicker ones. But if you are trying to find underwear that is the comfiest buy shorts are really comfy. But yes thongs are good if you don't want your panty line showing. Hope this helps.

Best of Luck:D

• i like something average... to thin or too thick is uncomfy