Girls your opinion on petite guys ?

I'm 5"8, weigh 130 lbs

is that petite ? lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I don't know if I would call your description petite. I would probably call it more "willowy". So my opinion on willowy men is that they are more limber in bed.

What Girls Said 6

• Your not small don't worry! I'm pretty short (5 ft 2) and I like guys who aren't super tall because I like to be able to reach them. It's annoying to have to crane my neck to look at a guy or jump up to kiss him... Girls tend to like a guy who's taller then them but you don't have to be a ton taller just a little bit to be considered decent sized.

• taller then me! haha petites good, I wouldn't say ur small though, I'd say decent :)

• no petite is like 5'1 119

• You're really skinny, holy sh*t. I'm 5'3 and weigh only 20 pounds less than you...

• petite sounds gay don't say that

• YES you are but heyyy there short girls out there :)

What Guys Said 6

• I think you should be happy ur at a healthy weight and don't have like health issues that come with that. plus its easier to pack on sum muscle than it is to be big and lose weight plus it has to be fun buying clothes for yourself, I fu**in hate when I go to a store and everything is in a fu**ing medium lol

• I mean this in the best possible way, but it's not a good idea at all for a man to refer to himself as "petite", EVER - even if he truly is somewhat smaller in stature.

• dude your not that small

• Average height for a man is 5'9". Average weight for someone who is 5'9" is about 120-160 lbs.

You're an inch shorter than average and you have a healthy BMI of 20. You're not "petite".

• damn man your small

• Its kinda annoying always seeing your face on questions, really you just ask questions constantly on girls opinions on one aspect at a time just please unless you just want to have sex with girls that one special one won't care just stop asking questions and go find her

• If I'm not mistaken, Mr. Anonymous User.... This website is called "girls ask guys" also can be "guys ask girls" I don't think I'm breaking any rules or doing anything wrong. So unless you have something useful to say, don't say it. You don't HAVE to click on my questions you know that right ??

• What's your real account, I'd LOVE to see what questions you ask, rofl

• Im only on here to answer peoples questions I don't ask that's what googles for