What do you girls think of the Rock Star look

link

link

link

This obviously isn't me but its its the kind of look I'm going for tattoos included

Most Helpful Girl

• I ALMOST dig it, but not quite. I like rough around the edges, scruff, tattoos, hair that isn't constantly just shaved with a number two guide-comb because it's been done to them their whole lives, people who are adventurous and stand out.

But I'm not a fan of the makeup or the hair because it's too much. It's theatrics. Which is fine, if you're a performer I guess. But it's a bit much for day to day life. Those clothes are obviously for shows and photos, but they don't feel effortless or natural to me, which can be unattractive. I'm sure even Nikki Sixx doesn't look like that every day, haha. One shouldn't really STRIVE for a certain look. If it's in you and it suits you, and you wear things you like because you like them [not to be perceived a certain way], you'll look fine. Don't tease your hair and wear leather pants to fit an image. Do it if it's YOU. Otherwise it will be obvious that you aren't being true to yourself, and no one likes that. Pick and choose things you like, and don't worry about what 'genre' or stereotype they fit into.

I did have a crush on 80s era Nikki Sixx when I was younger though, haha.

• Thanks for the input I find it interesting ur the only one so far who doesn't compleatly hate it lol

• Exactly. That totally makes sense. I have a friend in the Marines who can't WAIT till he can dress how he wants again, and grow his hair back out, haha. He doesn't have much longer to wait though. =]

• Yea I can't wait till I can grow my hair out its accually a little longer than normal now because I'm on leave and I'm gettin grow a little facial hair on my chin. the biggest problem with the marines tho is the tattoo policy I can't have anything visible in my uniform unless it was there prior to enlisting

What Girls Said 5

• Please don't.

• It kind of scares me. A lot of girls are going to be intimidated by you. Tattoos are cool, but not like that.

• Eh... Mostly just makes you look like an asshole.

• How exactly does he look like an asshole

• I'm not sure but there's just this particular vibe I get from this look that says "Hay. I'm a asshole. secks?" Which I guess can be charming in a demented way.

• Nothing against tattos, but I don't like this style

• walking around looking like criss angel lmao no that's not appealing. you would look like you're trying too hard and a douche

• Not that it matters or anything but that is Nikki Sixx not chris angle

What Guys Said 1

• Mainstream "Rock Stars" are usually talentless idiots. Why would you choose to emulate them?