Hair color?

okay so there has been a lot of questions lately about hair color and which guys prefer, so I was wondering if hair color really matters that much? like if you see a girl who is attractive but doesn't have your preferred hair color, would you really not be attracted to her or like her?

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally prefer blonde. But that does not make any other hair color less attractive.But I definitely think blonde has an edge over brunette.

What Guys Said 5

• I generally prefer and notice auburn girls but it has to be natural. having said that hair colour is only a small part of the whole. if the girl has great personality I doubt very much whether the hair colour will matter.

• It doesn't matter to me at all. I know there are stereotypes with girls, but if a girl looks good and acts normally then it doesn't matter. I'm not really crazy about red hair but I've seen a few women that look really pretty with it so it wouldn't matter

• attraction is a sum of all parts, and hair color preference is included in that. For me it is weighted a little more heavily but it would never be a dealbreaker.

• Usually the natural hair color looks best. It's only a turn off when its obvious the hair is colored and it just doesn't go right.

• You know, this is just a gut feeling, but I'll bet it's the same girl whose question got removed by the moderators, asking who is hotter, her or her sister.

They fit the description.

What Girls Said 0