Hair color?

okay so there has been a lot of questions lately about hair color and which guys prefer, so I was wondering if hair color really matters that much? like if you see a girl who is attractive but doesn't have your preferred hair color, would you really not be attracted to her or like her?

0|0
0|6

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally prefer blonde. But that does not make any other hair color less attractive.But I definitely think blonde has an edge over brunette.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I generally prefer and notice auburn girls but it has to be natural. having said that hair colour is only a small part of the whole. if the girl has great personality I doubt very much whether the hair colour will matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter to me at all. I know there are stereotypes with girls, but if a girl looks good and acts normally then it doesn't matter. I'm not really crazy about red hair but I've seen a few women that look really pretty with it so it wouldn't matter

1|0
    0|0
  • attraction is a sum of all parts, and hair color preference is included in that. For me it is weighted a little more heavily but it would never be a dealbreaker.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually the natural hair color looks best. It's only a turn off when its obvious the hair is colored and it just doesn't go right.

1|0
    0|0
  • You know, this is just a gut feeling, but I'll bet it's the same girl whose question got removed by the moderators, asking who is hotter, her or her sister.

They fit the description.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.