• Ask
  • myTake

Why do men always fix themselves when they see a female?

is it because it is growing or what why do guys do that?

Most Helpful Opinion

• lol I don't think it's because they see a girl, at least not the majority of the time. It's just like when a girl needs to adjust her boobs, guys have the same thing. For some guys it's worse then others. I have known a few guys who constantly have to adjust themself. I'm not sure if it's the underwear, or what, but obviously they are uncomfortable and have to readjust.

Was this helpful? Yes

Have an opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 3

• Do you mean the crotch adjustment? I hear it moves out of place and needs to be put back. :)

• its just somethin guys always do I live around so many guys who adjust themselves and evn my boyfriend doe it in front of me and I personally agree that the underwear have to do with it even boxers make it move around so they have to keep adjustin

• guys are weird they want to look good for women trust me I live with guys and they take 2 hours just to go some where

• Lmfao - true that. My guy friend takes longer than I do to get ready.

• OMG! I understand a half an hour to get ready. I take 15 minutes and I'm good to go. I understand trying to look good for the opposite sex but I think that's a bit much. If that was me I'd missed out on all the good times going out. But, to each is own, I guess.

What They Said On Facebook