What's the most attractive thing in a girl?

i know most guys say that personality is the most attractive but I really want to know a guy's honest opinion on this question.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well of course personality is very important but no matter how great it might be to a certain guy, most usually he'll probably see her as what looks "cute" or attractive to him first and then the personality will follow as soon as he starts getting to know her. But when we say "personality" we don't mean like being just being outgoing, shy, or having a good sense of humor, etc., it's also how she talks, like how open to the kind of person any one of us might be. Is she interested in what we're doing as we are interested in what she'd doing? Does she have the same standards. character or morals to match ours. Most of this can be sized up pretty quickly. So when I said cute or attractive, each guy has his own way of seeing another girl. skinny or just right; shapely legs or nice boobies, nice butt and small tummy. This is how I size up a girl and it doesn't take long before I'm interested in what kind of personality she has if she looks "cute" to me and that includes a nice smile that comes easily to her. So it just can't be one thing that's most attractive in a girl to all guys. Personally I like great legs, a nice butt and smaller tummy but not skinny and normal boobs. haha! But awe I see her face, eyes, nose, mouth, hair. and SMILE!

What Guys Said 6

• What I find attractive Physically: Her waist,hips, and butt along with eyes. Personality: Trustworthiness, independence.

However I very much agree with after school girl, chemistry is the most important element in finding love. I have gone out with girls who were different from the ideal girl for me and I still liked them for who they were.

• Alright you have my honest opinion. what I like about a girl is her smile and beauty. Her bravery in compassionate love towards a man. Her willingness to not give up on the man she loves. she will fight others to protect the man she loves and cares for. Oh yes I love a women who speaks her mind because I completely admire that. I do like taking input or advice from women. And yes if a women as enough patience and tolerance that just shows how really strong she is.Yes strength is measured in many categories. And of course I do like a girl who likes to stay in shape. Also something I like and I know is if a women eats healthy she would most likely want her man to eat healthy. I do really like a girl who can make me laugh and have fun with. I prefer her to be like adventurous. Also how she turns me and how she gives pleasure to me.Most importantly I want a girl who I can have trust in and her having trust in me.

• first the sweet cutie face is what gets me going,then a nice body,i mean thin and curvy,stacked but not ssssstacked,i hate too much pussy lips they ain't sexy

• You cannot expect to get a direct answer because men have different preferences I could say I like a girls eyes, persona, and curves doesn't mean every other guy likes all those so every answer varies

• just let it flow and everything transforms in to good.

• Physically, eyes or butt for me lol. Personality wise, just be try to be all the positives and no negatives ( being funny, lighthearted = + ; being over dramatic, rude = - )

What Girls Said 1

• You have to understand that people want different things. There is no set "woman" a guy likes. For instance, my boyfriend and I are perfect for each other, although most people wouldn't think he was perfect because they don't "mesh well" together. It'll take sometime before you really learn this (younger guys are more shallow, I'll admit that). The problem with those magazines are that they tell you the "ideal" and what we should strive for. and then you see all these lonely girls who act the same, or only go out with the same type of guy.

If you want to hear the generic things: sense of humor, appearance, smile, etc. that stuff is easy. But do you really think finding two people online who's both types are "brunettes with a good sense of humor, and knows how to cook" is really going to work out? Chemistry is what's missing.

Chemistry is the most important, though. When they say "you can't choose who you fall in love with" this is the truth.