Why do blondes get no love anymore?

Right now it's all brunette brunette brunette. Apparently brunettes are the sh*t now. That's fine, but what about us natural blondes? Guys are saying we're not as good as brunettes because we're ditsy and fake and trend followers. Does that mean I'd have to dye my hair brown to be considered smart and real and individualistic? But then, wouldn't that mean I was following a trend? Where did all the love go?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never noticed the stereotype... between all the people I know it's more the person and their body compared to thier hair. I never heard anyone judge someone for their hair colour save for dumb blonde jokes when were having a joke-off, or maknig fun of our friends. I have to say though, I'm less attracted to people with blonde hair, not because I think they're stupid, just because I prefere brunnettes, but I don't think blonde is 'out', in fact, a lot of the most well liked girls in my school are blonde :P

What Guys Said 3

• I would hope that most people realize that the natural hair color of someone means nothing when it comes to that person's personality, intelligence, etc. If it's any consolation, I prefer blondes.

• I don't agree with the ditsty, fake, trend follower. For me I just love dark hair over blonde. I wouldn't avoid a girl because she's blonde though. Actually if I think about it I know a lot of idiot brunettes but not that many blondes.

• because blondes are considered as whores :o

What Girls Said 4

• I am a natural blonde, I grew sick of it and dyed my hair dark brown then red. I got a lot of attention as a red head (the color of for the winter) and now I am going back to blonde with low lights. I have always gotten more attention as a blonde so I believe the 'love' is still there. Trends are short lived and I typically don't follow them. I did with the color red because it looked dynamic with my coloring so I had to try it. Do what YOU want! While you're at it, have fun too!

• Im a natural blonde and never will dye my hair, I love my hair and love how natural it looks.. I get plenty of attention.. Love what you got :)

• I know right?! Suddenly if you're blond you're a ditsy skank looking for attention. It's a pathetic stereotype.

• I agree with you, I think guys say they want brunettes because they're bitches pretty much, Cos let's be honest here us blondes aren't bitches or dumbe etc. ITS A STEREOTYPE GUYS!