How much is too much? Do you find the natural look more attractive, or the smokey-eyed look?

Most Helpful Guy

• Deffinitly without, I'm all for natural beauty so a girl looking her natural self is by far the hottest. I think even girls that wear make up, the less they wear the better, if anything id rather they not wear any

What Guys Said 5

• There are rare times when the smokey-eyed look is on point. But most of the time it looks to me like the woman has painted her or is trying to paint her eyes shut. Very unattractive.

• i go for both but imo you have a really pretty face so stay with what you have been doing in those pictures because it works haha

• Less is more, aslong as you know what your doing with your makeup it shouldnt matter though since it will look good.

• To me, the less makeup the better. Hell I'd rather girls not wear makeup at all most of the time.

• Most guys will say less, if you are in a relationship you don't really need it if you got your guy, you wear it to make yourself feel good or maybe compete with other girls...

What Girls Said 1

• what I found from this website, because believe it or not this question comes up often ;) lol, is that guys say they like no makeup, but what they mean is they like the natural LOOK. I bet they like it the most when a girl looks like she's wearing no makeup, but in fact, it's just well done. Someone had once answered that a study was made on the most attractive girl... the girl with all the makeup (including foundation, bronzer... the whole works!) was the most attractive... and guys said she was probably only wearing mascara and lip-gloss... haha so they like the look... not necessarily what it entails.

:)

• I agree.

Isn't the purpose of make-up suppossed to look like your not wearing any?

• That's what I try to do... but I know people who like to "lay it on thick"... or to add color... and I don't like that...