For guys over 18: Is a girl like Hayley Williams attractive to you?

Is a girl like Hayley Williams attractive to you?

If yes, why so?

If no, why not?

Thanks for your input. :)

So, I see that people who are younger than 20 years old would see her as attractive and would want to date that type of a girl while guys who are older than that don't seem to think so...perhaps it's because she looks younger or less mature? ...Hmm...

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep! hot hot hot!

What Guys Said 9

• You betcha! She's super cute and doesn't feel like the typical hot girl to me. I don't like "hot" girls. I like cute girls much more than "hotties", they are so much more approachable, and just feel like they're so much more fun than the media hot girl. And I love the super red hair she usually has!

• Hell yes. She's cute and has a sweet voice and seems down-to-earth and she's not a slut or whore like most women around my age. However, I prefer Cassadee Pope she's cuter and sweeter and I love the fact that she can play the guitar. I'm a sucker for short,cute women that play cheesy love songs on their guitar. Another woman that is similar to them is Valerie Poxleitner, and she is the most amazing of the three. If you want to know why I like her better then the other two well then, just type her name into youtube and look through her videos and you will see why.

• Hahah

Your 'amazing girl' really isn't amazing at all. Almost every musician can play ad least one instrument, and her singing is not very good. She doesn't have any range at all, and her voice lacks any power... Sorry to say... But hey, whatever floats your boat.

:P

• Actually, Valerie isn't short. I think she's about... 5'6"-5'7"? I've heard 5'8" thrown out there once or twice too! But if you want short, Hayley's your girl coming in at a whopping 5'0"! Or 4'11"? Somewhere between 4'9"-5'0". (: Just thought I would fix that 'short' thing.

• @Smileforpink On Valerie's profile on youtube, she describes herself as a fairly small sized Canadian. She looks shorter than me. And I'm 5'8.

• not really, her hair color is a bit eccentric and there's something about her appearance that makes her seem a bit big-headed...

• Big - headed?

You mean she looks like her head is too big for her body type of thing? Or are you trying to say something else?

• she's ok, I think that she's a rockin singer and that makes her look better, but she's deff cute

• She's fit, she's got a cute face, and she's talented. Besides the Christianity thing, she seems pretty down to earth, too. I'd never date her, but I find her attractive.

• yeah she's cute, :') very attractive, very down to earth (I love that,) plus, I'm into my music a lot, I'd date her.

• she's kinda hot, she'd be so much better if she didn't put so much crap in her hair.

• yeah she's cute :) who is she? :p

• Shes the singer for "paramore". if youve seem twilight you'll know her song "decode" or if you have rock band/guitar hero. you'll know her songs "crushcrushcrush" and "thats what you get"

• She's not. I just don't think she's good looking.

• Well...what do you find attractive?

• Um. I suck at describing what I find attractive. I don't really have a type. I guess if I'm gonna pick celebrities I'd pick Hayden Panettiere and Emma Stone.

What Girls Said 0