Do girls like curly hair on boys?

I was just wondering if they do, and why, because I currently have long hair, and it's naturally curly, and I always have girls running there hands through it or patting it or.. ASKING to touch it haha, but yeah.

do you enjoy the sort of curly hair, indie sort of style? or think I should get it cut or straightened?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love curly hair. And your hair is really awesome. :)

What Girls Said 7

• After looking at your profile picture, I advise you to KEEP your curly hair! Most girls go craaaazy for curly hair on guys, because it's so rare and beautiful :) I think a partially short, maybe indie style would be fantastic! :D I would get it razored, because that can soften it, with tons of layers, because that will make the curls sporadic and spontaneous! <3 the hair!

• i think if you have got long hair curly looks much better than flat hair...but short hairs are nice ,too

it´s up to you DECIDE Girls like both =)

• With straight hair being rather common, curly hair is a different and has a unique vibe. I like it.

And your hair, in my opinion, looks better long then short in that way you could have ringlets.

Keep it.

• yes yes yes. I love that kinda hair lol. DONT straighen it or anything. its fine the way it is (: lol

• I have naturally curly hair so when the guy I'm into has curly hair too it's really cut :P

• Personally, I only like curls on a guy if it's ear length. Overall, curly hair makes a guy sexy. Just don't go too long or short.

• omg I met a Mediterranean boy with the most beautiful brown curly hair. its different but hot on the right guy

What Guys Said 2

• Long curly hair is pretty hard to deal with. I have long wavy hair and every morning I take 5 minutes to comb it down. But its unique, not too many people even girls have curly hair nowadays.

• They never do that for me. :(