I'm 25 and feel like a loser?

I have been in school for almost forever. I just want to live my life but I'm not fortunate like my other friends who don't have such a poor family to support.

not many guys seem interested in me because of finances on my case. they always leave me for a 17 or 19 year old. I date usually guys around my age.

I'm not ugly but I feel like it might be late for me to find the one for me. help?

Most Helpful Guy

• Please don't give up hope, not unlike yourself I too was a late bloomer of sorts in the sense that I didn't have many if any relationships when I was a younger man, and not unlike yourself I used to beat myself up about it on a fairly regular basis. However I noticed that the less I worried about it, the more approachable I became, now granted this doesn't mean I'm Casa Nova all of a sudden, just that once I relaxed and stopped worrying myself to death over it, it seemed to me there were more people (specifically girls) who started to take a little more interest in me. I'm sure that you will meet someone who will completely sweep you off of your feet, when you are completely not expecting it or looking for it either. So hang in there and don't give up I know you have a lot to offer that lucky guy.

What Guys Said 1

• My girlfriend and I both felt this way until we found each other ... As a matter of fact we both came from a very poor background as well ... dun feel bad sweetheart, do the best you can and forget everything else in between ... I hate to see good people face to defeat sometimes, only because of what they are capable of and don't even know it ... Be safe...

What Girls Said 1

• I'm about 25, still in school, and I am broke as a joke. I roll changed to pay for things sometimes haha. I am envious of all my friends that have parents that help them out, and don't have to deal with trying to work while going to school. I hate when all my boyfriends figure out that I am really broke. But, all we can do is just suck it up and try to get by. One day, we will be out of school, and we can focus on just working and not school too. But, for now, this is our situation. I try my best not to let finances interfere with my relationships, and I hate having to rely on a boyfriend for any finanacial help. I try to act as confident as possible, even though there are times where I am scared; especially when collections call my phone. All this does for me though is make me think more and more about how great it would be to be independent. It isn't too late for us to find a guy, and most likely he will come when we aren't even looking for him. Plus, I think that some people who marrying off before 25 might come to regret it. I read in a magazine that the divorce rate is like double for those couples. There is no time table for finding love, and you don't need to compare yourself to other people. Focus on you, and the guy will come. Nothing is more attractive than a confident woman, and she doesn't have to be rich to be confident, just exudes that she believes in herself!