Which brand handbag do you like? and do you think it is worth to get one handbags?

LouisVuitton Handbags

Chanel Handbags

Gucci Handbags

Coach Handbags

Prada Handbags

Juicy Handbags

Burberry Handbags

i got these style from china's supplier website link never know so much before,but I take a look at this website,it so more style handbags that I like. do you think it is worth to get from this website?

Most Helpful Girl

• well I'm vegan now I would say none

but when I wasn't vegan I loved Dooney and Bourke bags. I know you didn't list but oh well they were a fav. I have a collection I need to get rid of. :(

they had some of the most cute creative designs that I liked.

then came Coach bags, Chanel bags, and Marc Jacobs bags. *drool*

i never really got into juicy couture bags but I like their charm bracelets lol

What Girls Said 2

• well, I bought a prada bag for $10 dollers at a garage sale and I love it, thought it barely holds anything. I want a coach purse sooo bad but they cost so much it just isn't worth it. but I wouldn't trust a website like that, they're just cheap knockoffs and probably made in sweatshops.

• Juicy Couture,Chanel,COACH and Louis Vuitton.All good brands,I only buy from boutiques

What Guys Said 0