I can't figure this out!!! help

So I was pretty loaded at the bar and hit our with this girl the other night. We had great sex and in the morning I wasn't sure if I really liked her or not. So we hung out again and had sex some more and she is totally crazy about me. I've never had a girl so into me before. We hung out a 3rd time and this time we kinda got to talking about relationship and see I'm 25 and in a band and I'm not really trying to be tied down. She's 29 and even though she isn't the 10 that I dream about I do like her and want to get to know her more. But when I told her I didn't want a relationship she got really upset and I actually got upset too cause I'm a really emotional kinda guy. So I can't figure out what to do. I understand I don't want to waste her time. But I don't want to let her go either. I feel like I have one foot in and one foot out when it comes to her. I told her I want to take her out to dinner. I think if we hang out without just having sex we could get threw this and really find out if we like each other. Or rather if I like her. I think my expectations are really high of girls. And I don't know if I should wait for a girl I am really attracted to physically or try to make this work instead... AHHHHH help

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 1

• dont think this is the advice you are looking for but here is something for you to think about. Do you really get along with this girl forget how she looks attraction I feel is alittle over rated and will only take you so far in a relationship. You say that you are not looking for a relationship well then maybe you should just hang out as friends or try dating. But you should leave the sex out of it because when a women sleeps with a guy emotions develope I know its messed up. Sex is just sex to guys but with women if they click with a guy then have sex emotions always follow. that's why she got upset. I'm in the same boat with a guy right now so I know what I'm talking about. what I don't understand is you say you don't want to let her go and you got upset because she was upset. Maybe you should really look inside yourself and figure out your own feelings for her sounds like maybe there's something there. Let me ask you this if you decide to just be friends and in a month she starts talking or seeing someone else how would you feel about that. would it bother you make you jealous or would you be happy for her. And you said your expectations are really high well maybe you should rethink that also. You can go out there and find the most beautiful girl youve ever seen but deep down she could be a real bitch who looks like a 10 but her personality could be a -3. Attraction makes you want someone but chemistry and emotional connection is what makes you love someone.

What Guys Said 1

• You know what you want. If you don't want a relationship then tell her that. If she's okay with that then great. If she's not okay with that then unfortunately it sounds like the end of your fun.