I want a lip piercing. Should I or should I not?

do you think I would look okay with one?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you'll be fine. Personally though I'd recommend just keeping it a stud though. Hoops can really get in the way sometimes. Especially when kissing or anything like that. You also may want to keep in mind things like snags and stuff like that. This is why I suggest a stud or something similar. Fewer accidents and they don't get in the way. Oh and finally they look better. Less is more, and something that understated would look really cute on you.

So yeah I say go for it.

• I'm checking back on a lot of my old answers like I usually do. I wanted to do a follow up to see if what I told you was at all helpful to you. So did my advice help?

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think it would look good on you

• if its a stud maybe but in general if you have someone you kiss than I'm sure they won't be happy waiting to kiss you while your lip heals. I mean pecks yeah but not full on slobber sesh's

• Face peircings are horrid.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't find lip piercings look great on a lot of people, but I think you could pull it off. Besides, if you end up piecing your lip and it looks bad you can always take it out. Good luck deciding what to do:)

• i think you should since your look already looks really creative, so I think it would be perfecct (:

• A nose piercing would work for you to.

But to answer the question, I think you could pull it out.