Majority of women prefer which body?

We all know the reason 90 of people enter the gym is to look good naked. 9% enter because they are going to die if they don't lose their weight/are rehabbing from injury, and the other 1% are professional athletes.

Right now I am 6'2" 220 lbs, size 34 pants, approx 20% body fat. I have a good base to work off of.

My question is, would women prefer body type A, B OR C.

A. 70s big

link

B. Ripped

link

C. Just in shape (obviously the picture to the right)

link

It would be awesome to just get 70s big and eat like a horse, but maybe women will run away.

0|0
9|1

Most Helpful Girl

• B is HOT. but I would settle for C ;)

jk...C is pretty fine.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Somewhere between B and C. B's abs are more toned than I like, and C...he looks kind of out of proportion to me, like he's working his arms more than his abs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never be attracted to a body type A.

Like someone else said, in between B and C. But C is already nice enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would prefer a guy just in shape with a little muscle. I would say in between B & C. I just want to feel like he could protect me

0|0
    0|0
  • b or c. not a only because I'm kinda small.. I like big guys kinda, but that's kinda too big for me lol. but every girl is different!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say either B or C. A is kind of scary... but ripped or in shape is good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love B but C is nice enough body A would scare me a bit I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try to mix it up between B and C

0|0
    0|0
  • C- But with slightly more toned abs. ^_^

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Theres a guy where I live that's 70s big but more toned, he always wears skintight tops its odd/scary to look at :P

0|0
    0|0