So what do guys think of a Tragus Piercing on a girl? The piercing would have a captive bead earring in it. Should I get it done or is it something I'll regret?

Most Helpful Guy

• number one...its a piercing not a tattoo...you can remove it if you don't like it...number 2 you should get it because you want to...number 3 just get it and if a guy isn't going to approach you because of it then he's a loser...you don't judge a book by its cover

What Guys Said 4

• I prefer tragus piercings with flat back stud in it instead of a cbr. Otherwise I would say go for it. I like piercings in general so I think it would look good provided you don't have a ton of ear piercings already. You can always take it out if you don't like it.

• I think they are absolutely gorgeous!

• It really depends on the guy, some guys love piercings on girls and some would rather she be as natural as possible...this sort of thing should be about you simply being you, if you think it goes with your groove and helps express who you are then go for it

• First thing's first: Don't do something to your body because you think it'll impress a guy. Do it because YOU want to do it for YOURSELF.

Second, all guys are different when it comes to that sort of thing. Some like it, some don't. But a true gentlemen wouldn't mind either way if he's trying to be serious with you.

• Haha thanks guys. I want it. But my mom doesn't really want me to get it. just wondering what people would think, because this would be my first semi-crazy piercing.

What Girls Said 1

• How do u take a captive ring out? U beed any special tool?