Chipped nail polish?

It really tends to bother me. How do you get a girl to take care of her nails without making her feel bad?

• Chipped nail polish bothers me!
  • I don't mind chipped nail polish.

Most Helpful Girl

• say you know what really turns me on when a girl has nice painted nails its so sexy...tell her in a flirty way almost like you are complimenting her, but at the same time you really want her to do that..and next time she is in rite aid, or happy harrys, Ultas, and she goes past the nail section she will stop and remember what you said and think I want to turn him on... and you will see her nails sitting pretty, no lie that's how talk to a girl about things like that.

What Girls Said 4

• get over it

• Kind of reminds me of a two year old girl who had her mom help her paint her nails. Then it just chips away over time. Take the time to paint them then take time to clean them.

• Tell her that you want to do something special for her and pay for her to get her nails done. *most girls love that*

• Well Maybe Try To Get Her A Coupon To Get Her Nails Done Or Just Tell her And Hopefully She Won't be All Dramatic About It.

If You Have And Questions Add me And Ask Away!

• pay for her to get her nails done. she'll love that

What Guys Said 2

• try going to the salon with her and you both getting a manicure...this is about as indirect as you can get if you can't just tell her..

• you could offer to paint her nails for her