Being Unattractive?

I'm just curious on different opinions.

Why is it so bad to call yourself unattractive? Ugly people do exist... or are attractive to only a FEW people in the entire world. Yet every time someone refers to themselves as unattractive, people immediately jump down their throats that they're insecure and have low self-esteem.

Why is no one allowed to calmly refer to themselves as ugly?

Most Helpful Girl

• Silly silly girl! You may do so but it won't make you any better only worse. Beauty and Ugly come from the mind, seeing as what can be ugly to one person might be the golden finding of the universe to another and vice versa!

It's bad to call yourself unattractive because it's always in a negative form especially with all the standards tied to "Ugly" and "pretty" that make it negative. You're allowed to do it, by all means, but it's always done in a negative fashion. Of course people generally jump down your throat because saying what they think is rude.

What Guys Said 2

• it's a self-confidence problem and that affects one's self-esteem...it's negative energy and nobody wants that in a relationship...yin yang

• Hmmm, now that's a good question.

What Girls Said 2

• because every one is attractive not just by looks

we all have our own attractive traits :)

hope I helped

oh could you please answer my question on the man that stares at me its on my profile thank you :) XD

• because it sounds like you're settling and downing yourself. obviously not every body can be halle berry, but most people (even naturally less attractive people) are not ugly if they take care of themselves and take pride in their appearance. some of the plainest girls are considered hot and popular with guys. seriously, take a look at some of the girls people you might know consider attractive, all of them are not that major! calling yourself ugly is like, okay I'm not even going to try I'm just going to look like crap on purpose.