If you suddenly found yourself turned into the opposite gender, how would you spend your day?

My boyfriend said at cheer leading camp. I said I'd go to a gay bar and see it I got picked up :P

Most Helpful Guy

• probably explore my body and strike sexy posses in front of a mirror haha

What Guys Said 6

• the first thing is.., see my boobs , nxt thing would b to masturbate..., and then may b try on many dresses givin poses..., especially the cheerleader outfit :P

• probably a lesbian party, or diving inside my purse trying to fine the blue lip stick :P

• Go lingerie shopping. And be stressed out about the size of my breast.

• talking junk on the phone and gossip

• definitely nipple and clit play...

• Masturbate and play with my boobs. lol

What Girls Said 2

• I'd totally masturbate and have sex, see it from a guys perspective. I wouldn't wear a shirt and work out at the gym and then go hit on some ladies. Then I'd come home and play video games and pig out and ignore everyone. Then I'd pee name either in the snow or somewhere I could see it.

• Mmm...sit around and scratch my junk all day lol...

Naw, probably pose a football player, sneak into a locker room full of sweaty half naked guys and (discreetly) ogle my heart out lolll.