Girls: why would she do this?

Ok I have been together with my Fiancé for 5 years now and I didn't notice it for about 2 years at first. Then I started noticing that when she goes to the bathroom.#1 she takes some TP from the roll and puts it on her vagina then pulls her panties up. She doesn't think I know about it. Like she tries hiding it from me. I could understand like once a month but she has an IUD and doesn't bleed form her period so I was just wondering if anyone else does that and why.

and I don't want to ask her just in case she gets embarrassed that I know.
no. its all time. like she will take a shower and then do it.
positive. when she does get her period she doesn't bleed she hasn't for the last 5 years. she has IUD birth control.

Most Helpful Girl

• It could be because of regular vaginal discharge that she doesn't want to get on her panties.

"Having some amount of vaginal discharge is normal, especially if you are of childbearing age. Glands in the cervix produce a clear mucus. These secretions may turn white or yellow when exposed to the air. These are normal variations.

The amount of mucus produced by the cervical glands varies throughout the menstrual cycle. This is normal and depends on the amount of estrogen circulating in your body.

Vaginal discharge that suddenly differs in color, odor, or consistency, or significantly increases or decreases in amount, may indicate an underlying problem like an infection. If abnormal vaginal discharge is due to a sexually transmitted disease (STD), your sexual partner(s) will likely require treatment as well."

. I used to do that also. but it's better to get panty liners. Got the above paragraph from random site, hope I helped.

What Girls Said 7

• If it's after you've had sex, it could be to catch the cum. Assuming you're not wearing a condom, that is.

• Yeah, it could totally be for everyday vaginal discharge.

• Tell her to get some panty liners lol

• Are you sure she isn't on her period

• Vaginal discharge. -.- (It's what keeps the vagina wet and lubricated because the v is self cleaning from the inside) sometimes I do this too if it is a lot. Please learn about the whol female anotomy before having a gf. I already know the male and female anotomy. And so shoul you. Thanks.

• Maybe she's has in continence (she pees on herself a bit) but he doesn't want to tell you.

• It's most likely because of her vaginial discharge. Maybe she just wants to save money and not buy panitiliners. :P

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, my girlfriend does that all the time too. Her daily discharge is really thick and there's always a lot of it, so she wears panty liners or just puts toilet tissue in her underwear if she's out of them. She would normally end up having to change her underwear if she didn't do that because of how thick and how much discharge she always had. Also, she was conscious of the smell of it in her underwear all the time before. So now, she just pulls the panty liner out and changes it, which makes her feel more comfortable that she doesn't smell throughout the day.