What shoes should I wear with this dress?

It's for my graduation. It's just a plain light blue dress. There are no designs. It is knee length. It is spaghetti strap. I was thinking maybe silver, but I'm not sure. What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's a light blue dress,then I would opt for a pair of silver strappy sandals,it would go colorwise,and the strappiness of the heels fit with the spaghetti straps of your dress.White and then if you had to black,would be the next choices.If the the sandals aren't your style,ten I'd go for a pair of slingbacks or peep toe pumps.Good luck,you'll look gorgeous!

What Guys Said 1

• how about black? your graduation gown is going over your clothes

What Girls Said 5

• I think silver would be pretty with light blue. I feel like white would look too little-girl-on-Easter-ish.

• Silver shoes would look good, but I need to see the dress to be able to help you with type of shoe... sorry. :)

• I need to see the style of the dress. I can give you a color (Black or white, silver depends on the shade), but not a type of shoe.

• silver would be awesome. just it would be better to see the dress

• brown waist belt and gold jewelry