Girl who I've never met says "hi beautiful" to me. I get creeped out.

am I right to do this?

i think I now know how girls feel when an unattractive guy says something like that to you.

yes, she was not good looking to me. too old too.

guys, have you ever been creeped out in the same way?

girls, did you ever think girls can be the same way to guys and that its not always guys who care "creeps" LOL

are creeps*, typo

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, getting attention from someone you wouldn't date in a million years does feel creepy. Now, if a guy I am not attracted to starts a nice conversation and then asks for my number, I don't consider that creepy. But a guy who is not attractive to me as well as most of the female population, who swaggers up on me like he is Brad Pitt and hands me some ridiculous line, that is just creepy. Only amazingly beautiful people can get away with this approach, the rest of us mere mortals had better try something different.

What Girls Said 7

• well I have said that randomly to a guy and my school and he started to laugh and then he gave me a random hug but he was really cute but I'm not that cute and he just like was chill which kinda creeped me out.

• It kinda creeps me out when guys do that, especially if they're old and it's in person. :S And yea, girls can be creeps too. I don't know why guys only ever get called that.

• lol girls can be creepy just as much as guys can.

• Yet girls complain about it more than guys. lol. I just figure I should be one of the guys who complains about the creepy girls

• Lol guys are still guys even if they complain.

• Thats cause we have something called the Y chromosome

• I'd be flattered. Creeps are stalkers, and obsessors. And yes, I've been creeped out several times.

• um...dude. You a man! getting creeped out by a girl is a little sissy. If a girl blatantly flirts with you I don't see the big deal. I can see how a girl could be creeped out but not guys, sorry.

• She was horny at the time. I don't like girls meeting me for the first time and trying to turn me on right then and there. that's a guy thing. not a girl thing

• Guess your a girl and think you deserve getting hit on all the time. hate girls like u. it goes both ways sweetheart

• That is exactly why a lot of girls, myself included, never make the first move.. we're afraid of guys thinking we're creeps. Girls walk a really fine line, I would just take it as a compliment, and if you're not interested forget about it.

• Yes I've been creeped out. Was this the first time it's happened to you? Yeah that sucks but for girls it happens A LOT

• Its happened before

• No, eh, well I've seen questions like this before where guys ask "why do girls wear revealing things, if they don't want to be hit on". its all about jealousy for them and upping their game against other women..and to feel good too. many think wearing that stuff makes them feel good. of course theyre not thinking of guys when they put them on.

• Dude f*** off. first of all harrassing someone or making them uncomfortable is not okay at all no matter what they're wearing. you do not have the right to treat someone like that because they left the house and made you horny. also I've been creeped out by guys wearing regular tshirts and sweatpants and tennis shoes. not sexy but still get creeped out. women in muslim countries who do wear head scarves and burqas get raped and sexually harassed so what is the excuse there? very sexist

What Guys Said 8

• eh don't sweat it man...

dude first day of work atthis new place the chick training me said "hey sexy" asked to suck my d*** and offered to go to her car after the shift...and she wasn't that good looking...some people are just comfortable with themselves...after working with her for a bit I can to enjoy her and her comments...just cause she said that to you I wouldn't freak enjoy the compliment...just cause she is ugly doesn't mean your not good looking :)

• Notice I didn't mention I wasn't. nor was. I simply said she wasn't. lol

• Ok so your a guy that didn't find a girl attractive so you get "creeped" by her or call her a "creepy" person....when girls get all stuck up and highand mighty and call a decent person who happens to be ugly a "creeper" I call those girls bitches. So I don't see how your better...just f***ing take the compliment and leave it at that

• Well girls tend to be judgmental in general. I'm usually not. I'm just saying I don't like it just as much as they dont. ill just take the compliment for what its worth and move on

• I have been called words like this, and it wasn't "creepy" however it was definitately strange.

Gorgeous, beautiful etc. These are words that you usually use to describe a girl. Girls you stamp your arm in a nightclub, strangers on the street, someone behind the counter like at McDonalds. These are the type of situations I have been called these words.

It's not a bad thing. But I am not a pretty boy so I don't get it and I don't know how to take it. Why can't they call me something more manly? I am not complaining though, better then being called ugly. But it does feel a little wierd.

I didn't think it was creepy. And I have never seen creepy girls before thankfully.

• Buncha hypocrites go on about how confidence is the most attractive thing but then "OMG, some ugly person was hitting on me, what a creep!"

As for a girl coming up and saying something like that, in my experience it almost leads to them wanting something.

• Nah man I think it's alright. You know it's nice to get a compliment from time to time, but sometimes it can be off putting if it's too forward, or if you're not interested in her.

There's a huge stereotype out there that says that all men want is sex and that it doesn't really matter what the woman is like or how she says things. Honestly men are just as complicated as women in some respects, we're people. It sounds like you're worried that you're reacting like a woman, and not a man, but you are a man, and that's how you felt. Don't sweat it, accept it.

• It was my point exactly. as ur saying..im not a woman of course. I'm a man and men too, get creeped out..now if only girls could see this point. lol

• I usually take it as a compliment and feel flattered. But yes, I've had a few girls genuinely creep me out because they just wouldn't take the hint that I'm not flirting back. Also, the girls with raging sex drives that make it plainly obvious that they are trying to talk about sex can get annoying sometimes. But other than stuff like that, I don't feel creeped out by some vibes that girls throw out.

• Honestly, I have been creeped out by several girls before. So it's no problem.

• why is it creepy. Depending on what girl did it I'd think she was crazy or really thought I was good looking. I think she's just a little more open than most, and who knows maybe she wants ur koolaid.

• kinda weird for her to call a guy "beautiful"... I don't think creepy, just weird