Brightly colored hair?

Whats your thoughts on brightly colored hair? I mean very unnatural colors like blue, pink, green, purple.

I personally don't dye my hair like because it's looked down upon where I live, and I'm too self conscious to deal with that, and I don't even know if it would look good on me. On girls though I think its incredibly attractive, and sometimes it says a lot about them if they are willing to do that even in an area like where I live.

So what are your thoughts on it? Like it? Hate it? Would you wear it? Why/why not?

Most Helpful Girl

• Love it. I've done it many times in the past and probably will in the future as well, job allowing. =]

What Girls Said 3

• i would not wear it because I like the natural look and I also think it would not look good on my. to be honest I don`t like green or pink hair, but highlights are ok

• I love it; it fades terribly but it's fun in the long run. If my job allowed it my hair would be all sorts of crazy hair colors again. xD

• On guys or girls? Guys, just no. Don't think about it. On girls, not the whole head. I personally wouldn't die my hair bright colors, but I think colorful streaks look great on some girls.

What Guys Said 0