I'm 18, I'm military, I have abs and guns, Thing is I have a semi-hairy chest, now I'm not totally sure what the appropriate beach style should be. So please help me out!
Poll is there for fun I suppose.
- Full Hair18% (9)45% (9)26% (18)Vote
- Trimmed37% (18)30% (6)35% (24)Vote
- Shaved16% (8)10% (2)14% (10)Vote
- Waxed29% (14)15% (3)25% (17)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
I vote trimmed.
1. It won't itch like shaved
2. You can't get razor burn on your chest.
3. It won't itch from having your ABU's and under Armor rubbing against it when you're in uniform.
4. Cheaper than waxing
5. No pain involved with trimming unless you slip and chop off a nip... lol
6. Less chance for in grown hairs. Ouch!
7. If you're really light (your skin) you should leave some hair to not look so pale.
8. Last but not least. Do what is best, cheapest, and easiest for YOU.
Military have enough stress on them already so adding another would be silly. Most girls when they first meet a guy are not going to turn the other cheek if he has slight chest hair. Now if it's stubbly and razor burnt it looks horrible and you'll get laughed at. If you're super pale and try to act like you're the sh*t with your smooth chest you'll probably still get laughed at and even worse you could get a super bad sun burn.
If I were you I would just trim it. Waxing is painful - TRUST ME lol - Razor burn is itchy and leaves bumps that look like acne - not a good first impression.
GL with whatever you decide and have a great time at the beach :)