GIRLS! General question: On guys; Waxed, shaved, haired or trimmed chests?

I'm 18, I'm military, I have abs and guns, Thing is I have a semi-hairy chest, now I'm not totally sure what the appropriate beach style should be. So please help me out!

-Wes

Poll is there for fun I suppose.

• Full Hair
  • Trimmed
  • Shaved
  • Waxed
Wow!, Thanks for the advice everyone! I will work on that right away. I'll make sure to put my opinions to your questions as I can.

Most Helpful Girl

• I vote trimmed.

1. It won't itch like shaved

2. You can't get razor burn on your chest.

3. It won't itch from having your ABU's and under Armor rubbing against it when you're in uniform.

4. Cheaper than waxing

5. No pain involved with trimming unless you slip and chop off a nip... lol

6. Less chance for in grown hairs. Ouch!

7. If you're really light (your skin) you should leave some hair to not look so pale.

8. Last but not least. Do what is best, cheapest, and easiest for YOU.

Military have enough stress on them already so adding another would be silly. Most girls when they first meet a guy are not going to turn the other cheek if he has slight chest hair. Now if it's stubbly and razor burnt it looks horrible and you'll get laughed at. If you're super pale and try to act like you're the sh*t with your smooth chest you'll probably still get laughed at and even worse you could get a super bad sun burn.

If I were you I would just trim it. Waxing is painful - TRUST ME lol - Razor burn is itchy and leaves bumps that look like acne - not a good first impression.

GL with whatever you decide and have a great time at the beach :)

~bnwsmile

• I don't really mind to be honest!

• Same, I didn't fall in love with someone for how they maintained their chest hair, lol. As long as it doesn't smell like sh*t and get fuzzies stuck in it then I don't care, lol.

What Girls Said 25

• I'm OK with trimmed, wax or shaved on guys in terms of that but all girls are going to differ in their opinions.

• I don't think it really matters as long as it's not furry :P But don't shave or trim it, it will become really coarse, which is not appropriate. And on top of that, as it grows back it'll look really gross and it could become really red and irritated, trust me, my brother tried that. So if you really wanted to get rid of it, only wax; it won't make it coarse. :)

• If you're like REALLY hairy (like robin WIlliams hairy) I'd take care of it. Just a little is a little bit of a turn on. If you have a moderate amount, I recommend getting it waxed at least once (that way it'll grow back thinner anyways)

• i would perfer shaved or at least trimmed because furry looks a mess and is unattractive for some people

• A bit it fine, so long as you're woolly mammoth...if those abs can be seen in all their glory, we're all good :P

• younger girls typically like no hair while older women like hair. it depends what age demographic your aiming at buddy.

• Keep the hair

• im 20 and I don't mmind a bit of hair, it depends on what it looks like, as long as you don't look like a gorilla I wouldn't worry about doing anything to it.

• Just don't shave it all off; that just looks stupid. If I wanted to date someone with a hairless chest I could just date a chick.

• BALD PLEASE! :D

• i kno it sounds hurtful but I think waxing will do cause if you trim you can still feel the spikes and if you shave it you can burned

• Hair off! It's not model like behaviour, I wouldn't want to run my fingernails down that!

• personally, hair makes guys look like they actually did hit puberty, I mean I'm not saying hav a carpet growing all over yourself, but hair is nice, but keep it nice and tidy, don't b an animal

• On chest? All natural please.

Pubic hair? Trimmed please.

• waxed

• just don't let it get out of control. =D

• trimmed if all your hair is gone it seems fruity.

• shaved is sexy

• trimmed. shaved and waxed are kinda homo haha

• its fine to have hair on your chest, as long as below is shaved (;

• semi hairy is nice

• Waxed or trimmed depending

• I love hair on a guys chest! I mean not a complete crazy bush, but I def would prefer hair than it being trimmed.There's nothing like putting your head on your guys chest and running your fingers through it, its so sexy! Most of my friends like hair as well, I don't know why guys are so insecure about getting rid of it.

• i would say trimmed or shaved depending on how hairy you are, it should be just a little that's a huge turn on, you know how they say little goes long way! lol

• trimed not harry but some guys do look good waxed but very few.. I know a lot of army guys because my brother is in the army and they all look better trimed

What Guys Said 3

• Semi-Hairy is manly.

Women don't want a little boy, they want a MAN!

Besides... can you imagine how painful it would be to wax, or how bothersome it would get to shave to maintain control?

I'd stick with the chest hair, maybe shave it a LITTLE bit if it's lookin' a bit like wolf man, but otherwise you're good.

Work on that tan. That's a plus too. :)

• If you're going to trim it short then go with shaved... it'll get too itchy if you don't. I shaved mine awhile back and I like it better now. Took some getting use to but I like how much more comfortable it is. Needs to be done every week or so... or before you go to the beach.

• You would be surprised how many woman actually LIKE hairy guys. I'm 28 and a mma fighter so I'm chiseled. I'm used to shave when I was younger...but found some girls actually like hair (even young ones)