Wanting guys to wear makeup and dresses, but be straight

I have a thing, a major attraction to guys who wear makeup and/or dresses, but I can hardly ever find guys who do that who aren't bisexual or gay. Do they even exist? I've known one guy. ONE. Until he told me he was bisexual recently. So, just curious if any guys are out there that like doing that and are straight. Or am I just out of luck?

Most Helpful Guy

• The way a lot of guys act in this day I'm shocked you are having such a hard time finding any. I suggest hanging around the woman's razor or make-up section at your local Wal-Mart. I'm sure there are 1000s everyday shopping for their girlie stuff in this section. You can also start to look at their butts & look for panty lines.

What Guys Said 12

• Why why why do you like that a guy wears girl clothes and make up? So if they wear this stuff do want to have sex with them while they're wearing it or do you just like to see it? I don't know of any guys myself included that would actually want to wear make up and a dress, so you might be out of luck on that one.

• When I see it, I am aroused physically, and mentally. Whether they wear dresses and/or makeup while we have sex, does not matter to me. It's just a visual characteristic that gets me.

• 'Forced feminization' is a pretty common male submissive/femdom theme... and it doesn't have to be bisexual at all. Or it can have themes of it (like a strapon for her that looks like a penis) without actually having another man involved.

So no, I wouldn't think you are out of luck... but obviously, if a guy is submissive, and wants to be humiliated a little bit, he isn't going to be up front about it...

You may have to find someone who has inclinations, and do a little bit of "training"... ;)

• Thanks for the insight.I've only found one man who was very upfront about being submissive and humiliated but I wasn't into that because he was completely obsessed with that one thing and I like a variety of interactions.One over and over bores me incredibly.I'd also like to retain my own femininity and not take on the ideas that are in place about what's masculine.Of course I'm interested in boundary pushing of male or female labels but I think the boundary's more of a blurry line! Thanks again! :)

• I love to get dresses up with my wife.

• I dress ( as my profile picture) I go to shop s , to bars , eat out , and just love dressing en femme... I know lots of girls who love to go out ( I have dated a number of them)... I have found the best style is classy and stylish and I find I blend in this way...

The thing that makes me Laugh is when people try to judge me, i am Straight, and I am doing nothing wrong living like this, I could not find a better way to meet woman as most of them think its great... I love having a girls night and being treated as one of the girls...

• I think there are lots of guys into this. I know I am! I had a girlfriend a couple years ago who nagged at me constantly about it. She started with slipping her lingerie on me during sex, and we eventually ended up where I was wearing women's clothes all the time around the apartment. It took her quite a while to slowly pester and coax me into it, but now I love it! She used to love paging through catalogs looking for things to buy for me. I even grew my hair long and let her style it. I never got the hang of putting on makeup, though. We broke up a few months ago, and now I'm worried about finding a girlfriend who'll be as into it as she was!

But I think many guys can be slowly and carefully introduced to this. Just takes stealth and persistence.

• i don't wear makeup, and I don't wear dresses.yet. but I do wear the clothes of my female friends sometimes and people often say it looks better on me than it does on them. I think they have cool clothes and I look good in them, and at the same time I am one of the straightest guys I know.

• i am a straight guy that does it once in a blue moon when my girlfriend want me to but I wouldn't do it on a daily basis

• Hmm. guys that aren't queer but feel turned on by dressing queer.?

It seems like bisexual is your best bet. And what's wrong with a bi guy?

• hi i am a guy and i love dressing up in women's clothing and wearing makeup.. I'm totally straight I don't know why i do it, it just turns me on and i love the feeling of it

• I would let you doll me up!!!

• I'm into that and I'm a straight guy.

• And I like makeup a lot. Wish a girl could teach me how to apply it. :)

• im one! I love that kinda thing

What Girls Said 4

• I don't know any straight guys who would admit to doing that sort of thing, even if they DID do it. You might be able to persuade a guy to do it if you're in a relationship already and you can convince him that it will lead to the hottest sex he's ever had.

What's wrong with getting with a bisexual guy who's into it though? I think it seems like a pretty convenient solution.

• Well, I love a bisexual guy. I love gay guys too. The fact that they are turned on by what turns me on...turns me on! From dealing with bisexual guys, the ones I've met, and dated, they tend to believe that having a fling with the same sex while being with a girl is not cheating. I've been shocked at this because I can't imagine why the rules would change due to gender. So, it's been something I've been trying to find in straight guys, not that I don't like bi guys, just to try something new.

• Oh, I see. :) It would be really great to find someone who shares that fetish, hehe. That's terrible that they don't think that that is cheating though. It doesn't matter what gender, it's cheating! I think you could get a straight guy to try it, but it might take more convincing than with someone who is already flexible about his gender.

• I learned in a psych class that straight men who wear makeup/dresses generally keep it private, so you could actually know someone who does that without even realizing it.

• There probably are, but they're not necessarily the ones for you, you could easily find a nice bisexual guy.

• Hi there you are not out of luck there are many guys like that out there. I love dressing up but I am bi but have never been with a woman when I was dressed that would be fun plus I have a hosiery fetish. Wish there were more women like you around :)