what do you wear to parties...i mean like teen summer/graduate parties? I don't go to many parties so like what are the kind of things girls usually wear. my friend told me to wear sexy cleavage showing tops and sexy tight bottoms.

Most Helpful Girl

• well I personally wear normal clothes.. I think it all depends on what kind of attention you want to get, that is if you want any

What Guys Said 3

• Black dress that shows just a little of cleavage will do it. Classy and Sexy. As for shoes get nice heals, you decide which ones.

• Pfff nothing wrong with dressing up for a party, halloween especially...

• I didn't say anything was wrong, just how are girls expected to dress?

• Try a bikini, bunny outfit or dress up as a stripper...you will be popular...

What Girls Said 2

• A skirt, tank top and flip flops,is probably enough to get by,nowadays,but if you really want to look elegant,mature,classy and still want to throw in a little "sexy",try this:I nice knee length,or slightly above the knee,cocktail dress,pastels if it's during the day,black,silver or perhaps a dark navy or royal blue if it's in the evening.Same scheme,if you'd like with a skirt,only pair it with a nice top and either a light sweater(if it's in the evening,where it may be cooler),bolero,shrug or even a blazer.Then,get yourself a really pretty pair of 3" heels,perhaps some type of slide or strappy sandal.White or pastel shoes would go with the outfit by day,but in the evening opt instead for black or even silver.Good luck,I hope this helps.You'll be stunning!

• Depends on what kind of party it is... If it's a graduation party and there is going to be adults there you should probably cover up a little and go with a nice dress or fancy top and skirt or something. If it's a drinking type of party, then you could probably get away with "showing more"/ looking sexier. Overall I would just say to dress in clothes that YOU like and to be comfortable! :)

• Pretty sure its a drinking party. you answers been really helpful.thank you