Which should I choose? (Guys and girls can answer)

Alright so I'm going to see this guy tonight and I really want to make his jaw drop, haha. We're going to a black and white party so I've narrowed it down to a pair of tight white pants (that make my ass look incredible) or a pair of cute white shorts (which make my legs look amazing). Guys what would you rather see a girl in of those two? Girls, which one would you pick?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 1

• I would go with the white shorts, because I'm a fan of bare legs, and as well I'm sure your ass will look pretty phenomenal in them as well.

What Girls Said 3

• idk

• Go with the white shorts! I love white shorts, they leave little to the imagination.

• Why would you want to leave little to the imagination?? It's disgusting how girls parade around showing off EVERYTHING!

• She said she wants to make his jaw drop. There is nothing wrong with looking great if you can pull it off.

• I would choose the cute white shorts to show off the legs. Good luck, girl! :)