Will my stomach keep guys away?

guys I do not have a good mid- section, I do not hog all the time, am cautious of my food to a good extent, but I do not have a flat tummy and have folds on the waist, is it ever possible to get a good guy to commit to me? does my body surpass all the goodies I have, like a pleasant personality and empathy?

Most Helpful Girl

• Heck no. I have a bit of a tummy and my fiance is incredible. I am in the same situation, I work out and eat healthy.but it's just my body type. Anyhow, my fiance has loved me for 3 years. He supports me and loves me no matter what. Beauty is skin deep but people aren't blind. A good man will love you for who you are. And when you're in love with someone you find that you love the littlest things about them. For example my fiance has some thinning hair. But even so I will love him with or without hair. He's amazing to me. My fiance is very athletic and slim. I asked him why he preferred medium sized women and his answer was that they are gentler and not so obsessed with counting every calorie. He said he likes to enjoy dinner not eat with a rabbit.

What Guys Said 1

• There are plenty of guys that are actually interested in bigger girls specifically. My best friend was one of them, try searching BBW on google. As long as you keep yourself well and are confident, it won't be hard, and don't be afraid to be sexy.

What Girls Said 1

• You can get a guy. If you have a great personality and are a good person, and lets be honest, you don't look like who-did-it-and-why? lol you can get a guy.

A flat stomach is obviously more appealing (and healthier) so if you work to get a good tummy, you will find more guys attracted to you

but having a tummy isn't going to repell every guy