• Ask
  • myTake

Why does he look at me with no expression on his face?

I've been seeing this guy around town a lot and he always looks at me (not ALWAYS like in a creepy way, but enough to get me thinking) without a... Show More

What Guys Said 1

• Hey there. Ok, this one's quite easy, I'll give it a shot.Q1: Is he interested?A: He definitely is interested in some way. If he wasn't, he'd not be looking at you that much.From what you described, it's hard to be certain whether it is a positive kind of interest (he finds you cute) or a negative one (he looks at you because he can't believe how ugly you are).I guess I suggest you just proceed carefully - once you have more contact, you'll find out which one it is quickly. (If he is nice to you, he likes you.)Q2: Why does he have a blank expression on his face?A: This is a sort of defect that is found often in people today. They are just unable to express their emotions. The connection between heart and face is lost. This is a product of upbringing or some traumatic experience.When you get closer to the guy, he'll find ways to express his feelings. Just be a little patient, stick around him and have trust in the process.Q3: Why does he turn his head away so quickly?A: This can have two reasons. Looking into your eyes may just be too intense for him to bear, so he looks away.Or, it can also be a defect. Bad upbringing causes some children to "learn" that it is "wrong" to stare at someone. So they are embarrassed by eye contact, and they look away.All in all: I say, you might have a good chance with this guy. At any rate, there is interest on his part. Whether the two of you will be able to get close to each other: Well, I don't know. You could certainly give a try, I'd say.

• Wow, that helped a lot! Well when he looks at me, he ALWAYS looks at my eyes...I have this weird eye colour that is a mix of bright green and bright orange, followed with dark dark black hair so it stands out a lot...maybe that's why he looks at me? Can it only be for that reason?I've also noticed him looking at my textbooks a lot (VERY obviously), as if he's trying to figure me out or something..

• > Wow, that helped a lot!Ah... very happy to hear that.> I have this weird eye colour that is a mix of bright green and bright orange, followed with dark dark black hair so it stands out a lot...Hehe... you're making me curious to see what you look like.> I've also noticed him looking at my textbooks a lot (VERY obviously), as if he's trying to figure me out or something.Yeah, sounds like it! He probably wants to know what's in your head.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!