How to impress guys without being a slut?

Well this summer I'm going to a camp for a week and there are people that might be going to my new high school there. This will probably be my first impression on them and I want to seem like a cute, funny, attractive girl. So what kinds of things do you like in a girl

1. Physically

2. Emotionally

What attracts you to a girl? Like what scents, what style of clothing, what hairstyles, what traits, flaws, anything else you can think of. I just don't' want to appear as a slut of a girl who doesn't respect herself. Thanks so much for your advice.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, speaking from personal experience only, I think the best way to seem attractive to a guy, is to TALK TO HIM.

Sure I find women attractive/unattractive just by looking at them, but that's nothing a good conversation can't cure.

How else will you know if you like that person or not? Flirting and cuddling and hooking up is good and all, but honest conversations go a lot farther.

If the the guy isn't interested in an honest straightforward conversation, then you'll just end up wondering later why he's no longer acting the same, or being the same person, when you didn't even speak to him.

It also lends credence to the fact that I find women that can hold a conversation attractive, but honestly, speak to him, by being honest, you'll find out if you're interested in him and vice-versa.

Communication in relationships continues to be underrated. Always remember, guys are dumb. Tell them exactly what you mean, you'll both be better off.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0