What does it mean when a guy looks at you then quickly looks away when you catch him?

I know what you're thinking: HE LIKES YOU SHERLOCK. But is it possible for him to think you're creepy for catching him looking at you all the time? (Like he thinks you've been looking at him the WHOLE time when in actuality, you just happened to catch him looking at you at the right time.)

Note: this is done frequently.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he is interestead in you probably checking you out and got nervous when he seen you caught him looking at you.

• Yeah that's probably it. But what should I say to him? I'm also shy so we always have this eye-contact game thing going on and he never says anything to me so it makes me think that it's all just a coincidence...even though it happens a lot.

What Guys Said 4

• He was checking you out, OR he was zoning out and just so happened to look at you at the same time lol. Confront him in a friendly way, be like "So I caught you staring at me a few times, what's up?" with giggles or something lol.

• Haha makes sense :) It's just that whenever he turns around to look at me, I just HAPPEN to be looking at him at the exact moment so I hope he doesn't think I'm creepy or something..

• Good luck with him, why don't you judt ask him!

• Nah I don't think he would think you're creepy. Sounds like he's shy. Try saying hi with a smile when you pass him.

• It means he wants to do you.

What Girls Said 0