Do I look hotter as a blonde or brunette?

blonde: link

link

brunette: link

link

Most Helpful Guy

• Get out of here, that second picture of you as a brunette is definitely not you lol, I've seen that picture everywhere on the internet

• Actually, that IS me. it's been all over the internet because I'm so hot people just like to post my picture. it was even featured on social network babes.

• Rofl, you're the most conceited bitch I've ever seen.

What Guys Said 24

• I prefer the hair style in the blonde pictures but I prefer brown hair to blonde. That said both are still good looking.

• No contest: Blonde

• blonde but its hard to choosed but I think I'm choosing blonde just because ur pose was way hotter I suggest you put two pics with similar poses but with diffrent hair color

• If you can look like the 2nd brunette picture all the time...deffinitaly that one, it plays off your features the best

• blonde - looks more like a sweet happy girl

brunette - looks more like a punk, girl

• Hmm hard to decide. You look hot with either color. But if you just want to pick one then go with Brunette.

• Based on the first picture you look cute as a blonde. And based on the last picture your hot as a brunette. Its hard to judge with the other pictures.

• To be honest, I have a thing for brunettes, But I think you look better as a blonde, what's your natural color?

• I'm a natural brunette

• What's wrong with red heads?

• I think redheads are hot, but a lot of people I know judge redheads negatively, some even stereotype. If I was a redhead I would dye my hair to avoid this

• brunette for sure ! way better !

• i'd say blonde. That last one doesn't even look like you though.

• Blonde

• I can't help it, blondes are my weakness

• Personally, the brunette far and away. The blonde is nice but as a brunette you are a killer.

• I think you'll look best with whatever your natural hair color is.

• I like brunettes better but I think that you look better as a blond.

• I can't pull up that URL or find your Question in your profile. I can't even pull it up in search.

Can you copy & paste the link for me?

• I love the way you look as a brunette.

• blonde.

• Brunette!

• I like this one the best

link

• you're trying too hard to get attention... tottaly unattractive

• blonde makes me think of maybe like a really hot highschool cheerleader

brunett makes you look a little older and like a total babe period

cant go wrong with either but I personally like brunett

• I have a friend that has both she has brown hair with blonde streaks its really just the best hair I've ever seen

• try half and half or if you want to be daring try 1/3 of each and throw in 1/3 red...

• She is hot both ways, but even though I prefer brunettes, this girl is better looking as a blonde.

What Girls Said 16

• Neither. You are totally conceited and fake. Stop trying to look for people to say your hot. Obviously you're a little desperate for attention. Not to mention a little to head strong. Get a life.

• You can rock either color lol, I'm jealous.

I think brunette looks more unique on you though.

• Okayy well first of all, stop asking all of these questions on here. If you are as "hot" as "your" pictures are then you would clearly have friends. I don't know if you know what a friend is but friends help you through decisions and are always there for advice. Stop being an attention whore and ask your friends. Second, that is NOT you. The last brunette picture is definitely a different person than the other three. Plus you look like a complete slut. My suggestion, get a life and get friends. Don't be such an attention whore and actually put real pictures of you up.

• You look great as a blonde or a brunette, but I think the last picture is the best... but you look great in both colors... although I have to say, the first picture in the brunette part was not that great... but I think it was the cut.

• you look like an entirely different person in each pic; however if they are all of you I would say that you look better as a blonde

• Well wow you looked like two completely different people but in the blonde one you looked cute and pretty, but in the brunette you look more mysterious, interesting, darker but sexier!:) so both hot in different ways and it depends on what kind of hot you want to come across as.

• Blonde

You're really pretty...actually in that last pic you looked hot,but in the other brunette pic the color was too strong for your skin tone

• blonde's hott :)

• You look better as blonde

• Not blonde because I hate the look of fake blonde hair

• U look a lot more better with blonde hair!...

• Blonde

• Blonde...but you look beautiful bothways.

• blonde. But I doubt the last picture is you sweetie.

• Ur nose just looks different.

• i like you better as a blond

if you do dye your hair brown, go for a lighter shade

• BLONDE no doubt