Shopping for lingerie?

So if you were having a conversation with some girls that you were friends with and it came up in conversation that they like to shop at Victoria's Secret, what would you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd think she likes to dress hot and it'd be obvious that she had a great bod. I wouldn't think anything special because I know a lot of girls that shop there. Hollisters sell a LOT of hot clothes too and they're purpose is making the bod look as hot ans sexy as possible.

What Guys Said 2

• Whatever. Girls need undergarments. Unlike guys, y'all cannot just go to the underwear section at Walmart and get some Hanes. From what my female friends have told me, Vikki's sells some pretty comfortable bras. If it comes up in conversation, it just comes up.

• ok I am from canada I have talked with girls from the states that say they like that company and the things they make. I my self would love to be able to let my lady buy from there if she could They make great stuff and if a girl brought it up I would say the following either you like to dress to impress or you really like their stuff

What Girls Said 2

• Im not a dude. But any girl who starts talking about victoria secret, or any kind of lingerie they wear, to a guy friend, is considered flirting, indirectly. And most guys are gona think that. IF not that, then they will be thinking about you. in that lingerie you were just talking about.

• I'd think that's cool. I'd,cross my fingers and even my legs in hopes that they would ask me to come along with them when they went there next time. I guess it helps that I'm, a true lover of lingerie. Just take me with you.