Everyone: Do you fall for guys/girls easily? What makes you think WOW he's/she's great?

there really isn't a need to further explain what I mean. :]

Most Helpful Guy

• For me its personality. I like a cute girl with a funny and happy personality. If a girl is a cutie and she's really fun to be around then it turns her into a 10. Even if she is a little chubby or has flaws that girls notice about themselves,it makes their flaws cute. Sweet to you,caring to everyone and treats everyone with respect. A girl that likes to act like herself around me and acts goofy and funny and is so happy to be laying on the couch with me or driving somewhere,where we can just talk. So a girl that is a sweetheart,cute,loving,caring and helps me become a better man. A girl that has her own hobbies she loves and also likes to tease me too. Also when you do something that your not proud of or you shouldnt have done or your thinking about missing school,she puts me in check and says I need to go or make the right decision. Hot girls look good but if they don't have caring qualities,they'll be in and out of relationships. Sexy can be over rated when it comes to relationships.

• This is the best answer already.

• Whats that quote something like "Like someone because of their qualities but love them for their imperfections" that's not the right words but it goes something like that. And those guys are out there. There confident guys who have flaws too. I think its kinda cute too when a girl can kinda make fun of herself and say a something she thinks is wrong with her and laugh about it. When there laughing you want to tell them,there's nothing wrong with you! I guess its a girl comfortable with who she is

• Damn can we get married? lol..... ugh the worse is being the girl you described up there, finding a guy you like AND who likes everything about you and not be "ready" for a serious relationship. #FAIL

What Guys Said 2

• what makes me say a person is great is the personaliy, if they can be confident kind careing and inteligent it makes relationships so much easier, and then you can focus on getting to know the person other than focusing on the flaws they claim they have. so to answer the first part of your question no I don't fall for people easy but once I get to know them then I fall hard for them

• Her caring sweet affectionate personality hits me hard

What Girls Said 6

• I fall easily... way too easily...

if he gets along with my family - bam

if he has great eyes - bam

If he can laugh with me - bam

if he is sweet, or caring or good with kids - bam

if he has good looks and a strong bod - bam

if he has a nice genuine smile- bam

and so many other ways...

(bam=me falling hard for a guy...)

• I do fall for guys easily and it scares me cause I feel that much more vulnerable to getting hurt.

At first, what really gets me is their outer appearance. Then I'll try to get to know them and that's when the personality takes over. I love when a guy has an awesome sense of humor.. make me laugh, and I'm yours haha. And I love when guys are straight up and honest with their feelings.. like don't play games with me.. feelings are not something to mess with. and I love when I can be my total and complete goofy self around them.

• Thats a big one for me,when a girl acts really goofy or like herself. Like she would around her best friend. One of my favorites,watching tv at night just relaxing,is when my ex girlfriend would force herself in my arms or under one arm and steal my blanket and be making noises like she's having a hard time moving around,then move me around her so she can be comfortable even if I'm not at all.

• To me sense of humor is important but also tied for first is conversation. You gotta keep my attention, keep things interesting, witty (i'm really sarcastic and witty so keep up with me and you're in like gin). I'm big on intellect but don't care for school education, gotta be big on family and you have to love my friends, need a good balance of being a homebody and a party guy. A man that can dance is a BIG plus. Man of integrity. Overall stability. A man's man, none of this drama queen bs or whining and complaining like a ho. Man up! I don't fall for guys easily but when I see what I want, I go after it. :)

• I fall SO easily x)...it's the unfalling that's not easy at all for me. God I hate myself so much for it :P. Uhm, being able to make me laugh & understand my humor, be at least as smart as me and look decent enough witll do the trick for me (:

• not easily...He needs to be very special, by that I mean christian, polite, educated, funny, caring etc

• in a guy thier personality it really makes me think how amazing they are

sense of humour and kindness are two more !

hope I helped !

oh would you mind answering my question{ on the man that stares at me } its on my profile thank you xD